Installation of the Clean Cut Step includes cutting a section of the existing tub and custom fitting the resulting opening with a Clean Cut Step. The Safeway Step can be installed in most types of bathtubs, including – fiberglass, steel or even cast iron!
Benefits and features of the Clean Cut Step include:
- Eliminates the need to rip out the existing tub. Installed in the existing tub.
- Provides easier access into bath/shower area.
- Reduces the possibilities of falls.
- Typically Installed in less than one day.
- Cost to install products is a fraction of the cost compared to expensive bathroom remodeling job.
- Inexpensive and ideal solution for personal residences, senior housing, hotels and other locations.
- Creates a pass through 24 inches wide and approximately 8 inches deep.
- Three (3) sizes based on the tub rail/wall allow the Safeway Step to be utilized in most bathtubs.
- Available in multiple colors!
Testimonials:“I just had this installed for my Mom and she LOVES it! She can now get into the shower unassisted and is so thankful to have her independence again! The job was done in about 1.5 hours and there was no mess to clean up afterward! I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who needs easier access to their shower without the high cost of renovations of the whole bathroom…plus the added benefit that it was done so quickly!”
— Nicole Caputo – safewaystep.com “We are enjoying it. Much safer and easier to get in and out. Meets our requirements just fine. Looks nice and workers did a neat job. Thank you so much.”
— Dean – safewaystep.com